Saturday, September 15, 2018

Yah, I’m so excited


Oh my goodness, I spotted Ms McDougall sharing with Te Whare Kiwi that she was going on a great adventure. I think she said she was going to a place called Croatia. I wondered if I could go too. Clay said “He wanted to go with Ms McDougall” and I replied “Ditto”.
On Friday Te Whare Kiwi did a “Would you rather...”, “Would you rather Sammie G go on a great adventure OR would you rather he stayed home”.
I listened to all the children’s “because” statements. I will miss Te Whare Kiwi, so I thought I would start this blog so they won’t miss or forget me. Yes they decided I could go, I’m so excited, and yes giraffes can go on boats, just watch me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I am sure you will have an exciting adventure Sammy G. We will all miss you and Ms McDougall but I bet it will be lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete