Thursday, September 27, 2018

Dear Te Whare Piwakawaka

Mrs Wu emailed Ms McDougall your comments...

Wow! It’s so cool! I wish I could go with Sammie G. 

I wish I could play with Sammie G there on the boat! 

I hope Sammie G is looking after Ms McDougall. I miss Ms McDougall and Sammie G. 


Dear Te Whare Piwakawaka,

Sammie G here. I’m so pleased you are reading my blog. If you ask Mrs Roughton or Mrs Cooper they have a small QR code that Mrs Wu could photocopy and put in your homework book like Te Whare Kiwi has. You could follow my great adventure in the holidays and comment on my blog.

One day when you are older and if you work hard and save some money you may be able to come in a boat like this. It’s a good holiday because I have only had to unpack my bag on Sunday and we will then pack it again this Saturday ready to go to a little village called Trogir.

I’m not sure who is looking after who. On the buggy ride Robbie looked after me and I cuddled her because she got scared. Ms McDougall checks her lists and tells us what we can do next or where we are going so that is good. But last night we had a surprise movie on the island of Vis where they filmed Mamma Mia 2, it was such fun and Ms McDougall was singing along.

I miss you too Te Whare Piwakawaka, enjoy your holiday

Love Sammie G

This is a special photo for you to do a See, Think, Wonder. It was taken on the island of Korcula when Ms McDougall went walking at 6am.

No comments:

Post a Comment