Monday, September 24, 2018

Dubrovnik is so old

Can you believe it Te Whare Kiwi, I am here. It’s very hot so I’m trying to find safe water to drink. Our boat is very nice and has three levels so it is high enough for me and we have been shown the life jackets so don’t worry. There is this amazing bridge that I can see in a distance but we will sail past it tomorrow so I will get Ms McDougall to take a photo.

This is the entrance to the old Dubrovnik town. It’s like going inside a castle with a moat.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Sammie G,

    We saw your pictures on the blog. We saw the lady cuddle you at the airport. We liked the old buildings in Dubrovnik.
    Don't drink the bad water with the bugs Sammie G. Find some bottled water.
    Did you have a sunny Sunday? We did. We had fun playing outside.

    We love you Sammie G. Have fun on your holiday adventure.
    Love from Te Whare Kiwi
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete